FRIENDLY FACES – SCENIC BEAUTY – EXPERT TECHNICIANS – BREAKFAST, LUNCH & PROVISIONS
Great Island Boat Yard & Marina is a welcoming, family-run operation located just 40 minutes north of Portland in a naturally protected, beautiful cove. Our modern boat yard facilities include a custom post and beam building housing offices, a ship’s store, and guest amenities. While staying in our marina, you gain access to our expert mechanical and electrical service techs and riggers, as well as our on-site cafe and live music events. Need to provision for coastal cruising or an ocean passage? Pre-order with Craft Kitchen & Provisions!
- Picturesque, peaceful, quintessential Maine
- 65 marina slips – 45 moorings
- Natural hurricane hole
- Seasonal & transient slip/mooring availability
- Vessels up to 70’ LOA, 8.5’ draft
- Vigilant, skilled, friendly dock staff
- ValvTect fuel, ice, free pump-out, water
- Free WiFi, customer lounge, large, clean restrooms & showers, laundry facilities
- Waterfront deck & grill
- Food, on-site – Craft Kitchen & Provisions – Wednesday through Sunday, 7am – 3pm, in-season
- Provisioning – fresh produce, staples & prepared meals for coastal cruises, ocean passages & picnics on the bay. Pre-order with Craft Kitchen & Provisions
- Live music events, at the water’s edge – call for schedule
To inquire about slip & mooring reservations call (207) 729-1639, or click the red “BOOK NOW” button above.
For current hours and information about breakfast, lunch & provisions, May – September/October, call Craft Kitchen & Provisions at (207) 406-4333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please hail on approach, VHF Channel 09.