FRIENDLY FACES – SCENIC BEAUTY – EXPERT TECHNICIANS – CAFE – PROVISIONS
Great Island Boat Yard & Marina is a welcoming, family-run operation located just 40 minutes north of Portland in a naturally protected, beautiful cove. Our modern boat yard facilities include a custom post and beam building housing offices, a ship’s store, and guest amenities. While staying in our marina, you gain access to our expert mechanical and electrical service techs and riggers, as well as our on-site cafe and live music events. Need to provision for coastal cruising or an ocean passage? Pre-order with Craft Kitchen & Provisions!
- Picturesque, peaceful, a natural hurricane hole
- 65 marina slips – 45 moorings
- Seasonal and transient reservations available
- Vessels up to 70’ LOA, 8.5’ draft
- Dock staff, skilled & friendly
- ValvTect fuel, ice, free pump-out, water
- Free WiFi – customer lounge – large, clean restrooms and showers – laundry facilities
- Waterfront deck & grill
- Food, on-site – Craft Kitchen & Provisions
- Provisioning – fresh produce, staples & prepared meals – for coastal cruises, ocean passages & bay picnics, pre-order with Craft Kitchen & Provisions
- Live music events, at the water’s edge – inquire for schedule
To inquire about slip & mooring reservations call (207) 729-1639, or click the red “book now” button above.
For information about cafe & provisions, May – October, call (207) 406-4333, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To hail on approach, use VHF Channel 09.