FRIENDLY FACES – SCENIC BEAUTY – EXPERT TECHNICIANS – BREAKFAST, LUNCH & PROVISIONS
Safe Harbor Great Island is a friendly, service-oriented operation located just 40 minutes north of Portland in a naturally protected, beautiful cove. Our modern boat yard facilities include a custom post and beam building housing offices, a ship’s store, and guest amenities. While staying in our marina, you gain access to our expert mechanical and electrical service techs and riggers, as well as an on-site eatery and periodic live music events. Need to provision for a picnic on the bay, coastal cruising, or an ocean passage? Pre-order with Iris Eats.
Iris Eats specializes in comfy gourmet foods, charcuterie boards, yacht provisioning, and event catering. Owner/operator, Elyse, uses local ingredients and believes that food should be used to bring people together. Elyse spent more than a decade traveling and working aboard private yachts as a chef. She is eager to bring her unique skill set to the marina environment. Iris Eats will be open for limited hours beginning in early December and for the season beginning spring 2022. For more information, call (207) 751-5470, email email@example.com, or visit www.iriseatsnmaine.com.
- Picturesque, peaceful, quintessential Maine
- 57 marina slips – 40 moorings
- Natural hurricane hole
- Seasonal & transient slips/moorings
- Vessels up to 70’ LOA, 8.5’ draft
- Vigilant, friendly dock staff
- ValvTect fuel, ice, free pump-outs, water
- Free WiFi, clean restrooms & showers, laundry facilities
- Waterfront deck & grill
- Food, on-site – Iris Eats – a seasonal eatery with a sunny deck
- Provisions – to order picnics, meals, fresh produce, pantry items, and beer/wine to-go, call Elyse at 207-751-5470, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.iriseatsmaine.com
- Live music events, at the water’s edge – call for schedule
To inquire about slip & mooring reservations call (207) 729-1639, or click the red “BOOK NOW” button above.
Hail the marina on VHF Channel 09.