PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT and MAXIMIZING YOUR TIME ON THE WATER
Safe Harbor Great Island offers a full service storage solution designed to protect the value of your vessel and to reduce downtime. Our Routine Maintenance Program keeps your vessel up to speed with the most current maintenance procedures, while simultaneously finding and fixing problems before they happen. We can also help you to go beyond the status quo by offering a full suite of Vessel Enhancements to improve value, beauty, reliability and operability.
- 74,400ft² of modern, indoor heated storage
- Haul and store boats up to 70’ LOA, 50T, 8’ draft
- Spars are stored inside our state-of-the-art rig shop
- Heated, dry, secure gear lockers available for rent
Our Routine Maintenance Program allows us to provide comprehensive care for the 200+ boats stored with us. At GIBY, every technician is armed with an iPad which allows us to confirm strict adherence to the latest service procedures, while at the same time, capturing specific observations about your boat. We work hard to get our recommendations to you in the fall, so we can develop a detailed work plan together. This ensures your boat is commissioned to peak performance, thoroughly tested, clean, and ready for your enjoyment in the springtime.
- Great Communication – Personal Attention – Focused on the Details
- Electronic Service Procedures Refined Annually and Followed Rigorously
- Proactive Surveys: Mechanical – Electrical – Steering – Corrosion – Rigging
Winter is the perfect time to upgrade your vessel. If stored inside, the boat will be available to our technicians for 19 weeks without impacting your cruising for a single day. Tell us your goals and we’ll put together a detailed plan and cost estimate. Your service manager will keep you up to speed on the project throughout the process.
- Interior Upgrades
- Water Makers
- Leisure Furlers
- Bow Thrusters & Windlasses
- Solar Panels
- Wind Turbines
- Battery Upgrades
- High Output Alternators
- Teak Decks
- Custom Stainless
- Varnish Restoration