Vessel: Marlow 61, Explorer
Owners: Bill & Carolyn Firth
Hailing Port: Sarasota, FL
This Marlow 61 Explorer underwent a full spectrum of custom updates, in preparation for her new owners cruising south for the winter. This was her second visit to GIBY; the first time, under previous owners, was for an Alwgrip job. This time work included custom carpentry and fiberglass work (to house several new Isotherm fridge/freezer/ice maker units, a new oven, and a fly bridge chart/drink holder), as well as extensive new sysetms work on a water maker and secondary gen set. The boat was also fit out with satellite internet.
- Custom Carpentry, Interior Cabinets, Main Salon
- Custom Fiberglass, Exterior Cabinets, Flybridge
- Remove, Tune & Coat Props with VELOX
- Install Istotherm Fridge/Freezer/Ice Maker Units
- Modify Galley, Install New Oven & Drawer Organizers
- Install 12kw Genset
- Varnish Exterior
- New Canvas for Rails, Tender, Helm & Flybridge
- New SAT TV, Internet & Wi-Fi
- Modify Tender & Tender Storage
- Change All Head Hoses
And much more!