Craft Kitchen & Provisions opens its doors this Friday, May 17th, 7 am to 3 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be served through Sunday. Pamela will be in action again next Friday through Sunday. On Wednesday, May 29th, Craft will officially open for the season. In season hours: Wednesdays through Sundays, 7am to 3 pm.
What’s cooking this week?
- BISCUIT W/ HOUSE-MADE BACON JAM, EGG, AND AMERICAN CHEESE
- LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE
- YOGURT PARFAIT W/ STRAWBERRY RHUBARB COMPOTE & HOUSE-MADE PALEO GRANOLA
- AVOCADO TOAST W/ HARD-BOILDED EGG, SUNFLOWER SEEDS & SRIRACHA
- HOUSE-SMOKED BRISKET ON CIABATTA W/ CARMELIZED ONION & HOUSE-MADE SLAW
- HOUSE CHICKEN SALAD ON CIABATTA OR BED OF GREENS
- FALAFEL WRAP W/ ROASTED VEGGIES & GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- GRAIN BOWL W/ QUINOA, ROASTED VEGGIES & LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- TOMATO GINGER SOUP
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Thank you for eating locally at Great Island Boat Yard! You’ll be glad you did.